Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray Party Decor!!!

Stampin' Up! must of been thinking of me when they created the "It's My Party" birthday suite in the Occasions catalog.  It has some of my fave colors, bright and bold patterns, fun birthday images, etc, etc.  As I've said before...I LOVE IT!  So much fun!  Thanks, Stampin' Up!  Here's a quick project you can make for a little party decor for any event you have planned...


How fun is this?!  And so quick and easy! Just frame some of the fun Designer Series Paper, adhere a clothespin decked out in Washi Tape and Baker's Twine, cut out the Hip Hip Hooray image, add a little glitter using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, and clip the "Hip Hip Hooray!" image in!  So easy and fun!  And easily remove the greeting and put in a photo of the party!  

Colors: Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Stamps: NONE!
Tools: Party Pop-Up Thinlits (with Big Shot)
AccessoriesIt's My Party Designer Series Paper stack, Silver Sequin Trim, It's My Party Washi Tape, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Mint Macaron/Black Baker's Twine, Clothespin

Here's a better shot of the glitter...


Hope you enjoy this frame!  Make one and send me a pic so I can see it!  :-)  designwithink@gmail.com.  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...