Thursday, March 31, 2016

Glittered Just For You!!!!

LAST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION!!!!  So....have to highlight my FAVORITE Sale-A-Bration item!   Have you seen the Metallic Glittered Tape?!?!  My heart SWOON's over it!  Want to see my cards that I made using it?!  It is the same layout, but just a different background color.


See that striped background?!?! Don't you just LOVE it?!  In real life...it is SOOOO sparkly!!!!  I will share a few more pics where hopefully you can get a feel for how sparkly it is.

Here is the Pool Party card...


The Metallics Glitter Tape with 3 rolls in 3 colors...Clear, Silver, and Gold.  The Clear you can color with your ink and make it ANY color you want!  I just left it clear here though.


Here is the gold card...


I put the Gold Glitter Tape onto a Gold Foil Sheet.  Swoon!!!!


What do you think?!  I should of made a silver one so you could see it on silver!  

But grab this tape while you can!  Only available until midnight Mountain Standard Time tonight!  And it is FREE with a $50 order!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...