Saturday, March 12, 2016

Let Me Pedal For A While...

I LOVE the "Pedal Pusher" Sale-A-Bration (earn FREE with a $50 order!) stamp set!  It's SOOOOO cute!  I definitely wanted to use this stamp set on our club card this month.  So...here is the card we made...


Isn't it so cute!! This set has the bike and then different "accessories" with it (the basket, hearts, etc) to customize it.

And look at this fun shimmer on the side, done with the Metallics Glitter Tape and a hostess bundle of Washi Tape...


And we used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to add a little sparkle around the card.  Was hard to get a photo of, but in real life it's shimmery and fun!



And I just have to say...the greeting on the card made me tear up as I made this.  "Let me pedal for awhile"?!  SOOOOOO cute, tender, and I'm sure you could think of a few people that you would love to give this card to!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...