Monday, March 14, 2016

Memories In The Making...Card Style...

One of the FREE Sale-A-Bration items is a "Memories in the Making" Project Life Specialty Card Collection.  Now, even if you don't do Project Life (which you should!  It's fantastic!)...this card collection is fantastic!  I LOVE it!  It has these fun Gold Printed Window Sheets (which are conveniently silver if you flip it over and use the other side!), some fun glossy sheets that you can color to be any color, and lots of other fun cards!  They are...well...fantastic!  Here's a pic of some of them...there are 30 in total!


They really are so much fun!  Today I wanted to show you a card set I made with just some of the cards.  I have lots more to use with other projects.

Here are the cards I made...


And I have a pic of them individually as well, so you can see them a little better.  I used the Birthday Blooms stamp set with these cards as well.  

Here are the cards...









Don't pass by this card collection!  It's a great option that you can earn FREE until March 31st!  Let me know if you have any questions on any of this!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...