Friday, March 18, 2016

When You Need Something Special...

My Mom just celebrated a big milestone birthday.  I planned a big surprise party for her.  Part of the surprise was a fun album I made for her, from her whole family.  I wanted to have a picture of each member of our family with a note from them.  Well...since I wouldn't see a lot of the family until the day of the party...I had to be able to add the note last minute.  SOOOOOO...PROJECT LIFE to the rescue!  I ended up making her a 6x8 album, and everyone got their own page.  It went together really quickly and I'm super pleased with the results!  I kept everything really simple and didn't use much more than the Happy Times Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card Collection & Accessories, and the Gold Glitter Tape roll (FREE Sale-A-Bration item).

Here is the cover I glammed up a bit...



And the first page I wrote my mom a little note...


Then a couple of the pages (this was before everyone wrote their notes...so picture those on the blank cards)...




Then I had extra cute pics of everyone that I wanted to include...so I added those all at the end in some extra pages.  And look at that perfect card highlighting the extra pictures.  


It ended up being quite a fun album and helped the most amazing woman in my life...my Mama!...feel special on her special day...which was the whole point!  So thanks, Project Life!  

If you have any questions...let me know!  designwithink@gmail.com



No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...