Monday, April 11, 2016

Do You Like Leftovers?!?

What do you do with your leftovers?!  Save them and throw them out later?!  Or actually use them?! NO...I'm not talking about your food leftovers.  I'm talking about your paper crafting leftovers!!!

Leftovers are how this card I am sharing today was born!  So...quick backstory...Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event (their convention) is coming up at the end of this week.  AND...I am a Display Stamper for it!!  Then, naturally, there are lots of other things I am creating for this event (downline gifts, swaps, etc.)....SO....my craft room has been buzzing lately.  AND....that means I have lots of "leftovers!"  (Pieces I didn't end up using on a project.)  Well...I cleaned up some space in my room tonight (cause you couldn't even see my workspace anymore)...and I just couldn't throw some of the leftovers away.  BUT... I didn't want to just set them aside to never be used either.  SOOOOO...I made another mess and made a quick card.  ALL of these pieces are leftover pieces....so don't judge too much!  :-)


(The lighting on this photo is awful...sorry!)


So....what do you do with your leftovers?! I want to see!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...