Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Banner...April Club Project!

Wanted to share the project we made at stamp club this month.  Most people know...I LOVE my banners!  So decided we needed to make one this month...


Who doesn't need a little more "happy" in their life?! :-) This banner was made with quite a few retiring products...so get them while you can!


  • Deco Labels Framelits (banners)
  • Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers ("happy" letters)
  • Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper (banners behind the letters)
  • 2 1/2" Circle Punch (to punch the letters out)
  • Pool Party Glitter Ribbon (swoon...LOVE this stuff!!!)
  • Star Punch (from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack)
  • Venetian Trim Ribbon
  • Arrows Embossing Folder
Here are a few more shots...




This would be a fun banner to hang in any room that needs a little pick me up!  Make one, and I want to see it!  Share a picture of it with me!  :-)  

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.  



No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...