Thursday, April 21, 2016

Introducing Flirty Flamingo...

I introduced you to a new In Color a few days ago...Dapper Denim.  Time to show you another!  Flirty Flamingo for the win!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!  It's almost a light coral-like pink and is sooooo pretty!  

Here is the full display board...


And here is the first project I am showing...there is a lot of Flirty on this card...


Kinda loving this card.  May make a few to pass around because who wouldn't have their day brightened by this card?!  :-) 


Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  
  

3 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Ah, another one of my favorites! Loved this one and now I'm glad I can put faces to cards ;-)

Michelle said...

Wow! You really did this color justice. Fantastic card! Love the sentiment.

Design With Ink said...

Ok seriously....THANK YOU!!! You gals made my day!!! Truly thank you!!!

And I agree...SO FUN to see what everyone did!!! LOVE!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...