Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Paper Pumpkin--Bonus Card--Fun!!!!

One of my very favorite thing Stampin' Up! offers is their monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription.  If you live anywhere in the United States...you can have a fun crafting kit arrive at your doorstep once a month!  Everything is designed, pre-cut, and ready to wow you!  You even get a stamp set and ink to keep once your projects are completed!  So....for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers...I have a fun perk.  

After we all get our kits each month...I send them out a card using the stamp set that came with that months kit.  It doesn't use any of the consumable supplies from the kit...just another fun idea using the stamp set!  Today I am sharing the last couple of month's cards that I sent.  

Here was the card I made with the stamp set that came in the February 2016 kit...


That stamp set had these fun small flower images that I stamped in Black ink on some Whisper White cardstock to make a fun "Designer Series Paper" inspired piece.  Then just a few more elements and you have a simple and easy (but cute!) card!  


Here is the card I just sent out using the March 2016 stamp set...


That tag is made from the Shine On speciality paper.  WOW!  That is some AMAZINGLY beautiful paper!  Love. Love. It.  The pics of it in the catalog do not do it justice.  This card was a pretty quick and easy card to put together, after stamping and punching out that fun "happy happy" element.  (***TIP:  The "Happy Happy" image and the balloon are separate stamps.  However...since Paper Pumpkin stamps come in Photopolymer...I just mounted them on my clear block how I wanted to stamp them, and then I just inked and stamped one time!  Love that part about Photopolymer stamps!)


I hope you enjoy these cards!  And guess what?!?!?  If you sign up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription BEFORE April 10th...you get a BONUS FREE STAMP SET in that kit!  (If you are already a subscriber...don't worry...you will get that stamp set too!  :-) ) 


So just click on the picture and then click "join".  Or just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "join".  If you don't already have a demonstrator...I would love if you would choose me so I can send you a bonus card each month too!!!

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...