Friday, May 20, 2016

It's Been 11 Years Already!

Happy Anniversary to my hubby and I!  Quick post today, but here's the card I made for my him.  Tried to keep it simple, but did add some pink and sparkle because it's from me...so he expects that.  :-) Hee.


There you go!  Some Washi Tape, Heart Framelit (from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit), etc...and a card is born!  

I actually watercolored on the card base, and then added the card front (with the heart cut out of it) over it.  Here is my watercoloring...


I watercolored with Melon Mambo ink and Wink of Stella Glitter Brush so it's sparkly in real life.  Hard to get a photo of, but here's something...


Anyway...hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...