Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's Just About Time...Let's Celebrate!

The new catalog goes live in just a few hours!  WHOOOOOO!!!  I am so excited!  SOOOO MANY fun things in the new catalog!  Here's a birthday bag I made using the new Emerald Envy color that is SO RICH AND BEAUTIFUL...


Love this Balloon Celebration stamp set.  Use it all the time.  And using it with the Emerald Color makes it feel so fresh and fun.

I made this bag with the Gift Box Punch Board but just made it into a bag instead of a box.  Love that thing!  So fun to use!


What do you think?!  Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, and Gold?!  I will definitely be doing this color combo again!



Hope you enjoy!  What are your must have's from the new catalog?!  If you don't have a catalog, PLEASE let me know and I will make sure you get one!

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...