Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sometimes You Just Need To Say Hello....

One of my most favorite things in ALL of the Stampin' Up! catalog is the "Hello You" thinlits.  I use them ALL the time and they always make me happy.  So for my #acardadayinMay today--I wanted to make a simple "hello" card.  Because sometimes, you just need to say hello--but in a cute way!  :-) And I actually made 2 cards for today in 2 different color combos.  First one up is one of my most fave color combos: Melon Mambo, Black, and GOLD!


So fun, right?!  Who loves Washi Tape?!  (This is the Everyday Chic Washi Collection.) I LOVE how easy it is to use, how quick you can add fun patterns, etc.  


Hard to see in the photo...but I added a little clear embossed detail on the card front...


Next up is a fun In Color combo...all of these colors are retiring at the end of this month!!!  They are: Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Blackberry Bliss.  This set of Washi Tape is ON SALE for 50% off!!! ...


For this hello, I added a fun bit of texture.  I added a layer of Crystal Effects to the "hello" word to make it all glossy and 3D.  Crystal Effects has retired and is sold out, so I hope you have some of this in your supplies already.  Cause look how pretty this effect is...


And here are these cards side by side...


Which color combo is your favorite?!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...