Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Thanks With A Poofy Flower...

So this project I am about to show you has a flower on it THAT I LOVE MAKING!!!  Seriously, if you follow my blog at all, you've seen me make these a lot.  That's because they are so much fun!  It's just a fun poofy flower that is perfect for any project!  Without further ado...here is the project...

So fun, right?!  How much fun is that flower?!  Of all the times I have made these, I have to say...I LOVE making them with the Cherry On Top Cotton Paper that is Retiring (and 50% off right now!!!!!)!  So...if you don't have this paper...don't walk but RUN to order it!  Swoon!  I. Love. It!!!


These are SO EASY to make!  While you are order your cotton paper, make sure you have this large scallop punch because it's retiring also.  And then all you have to do to make this flower is punch out about 10 of the 2 3/8" scallops from the Cotton Paper (Watermelon Wonder used here), stack them up, staple them together in the middle, and then scrunch up each layer.  That. Is. It.  SOOOOO easy and quick and the Cotton Paper is a dream to work with!!!

I actually had a card class tonight, and this is a little thank you I made for the attendees.  (Chocolate is inside.)

They are so fun to see lined up....


And here they are at their little spot...


Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...