Friday, June 3, 2016

Dapper Banner...

I just posted this project in my last post a few minutes ago, but I wanted to give you a better view at one of the projects.  This was a project I had made for the Display Boards at the last Stampin' Up! event, and have to be honest...I kinda loved it.  :-)  If you've followed me at all...you know I LOVE Banners!  Oh man...think they are so festive and fun!  So....here is a banner I made using the NEW Dapper Denim!!!  (LOVE this navy!  It's so gorgeous...very similar to Not Quite Navy, if you remember that, that I completely have missed!!!)


It's such an easy banner to make...kept the layout simple so you could make one yourself quick!  It uses the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies for the flowers.  I have used these dies even way more than I thought.  I. Love. Them!!!

Here are the banner's up-closer...



(Love cutting up sentiments like this, in case you couldn't tell.  :-) )


I did the first and the last banner like this...so this one looks familiar, I'm sure.  :-)

I hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks for visiting and let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...