Tuesday, June 14, 2016

It's A Pool Party With Swirly Bird...

So maybe it's because I am in the process of having my whole house painted...with the main color being a light blue...but I LOVE Pool Party these days.  So light and refreshing and bright and cheery and I could go on.  :-)  Well--pair that with a little Flirty Flamingo (Swoon!) and the new Swirly Bird bundle and you have yourself a fun card...

This was a quick and simple card to make (and so frustrated that I didn't straighten that bow out when I took the picture!), but still looks fun and fresh.  Use the Swirly Bird Bundle with the Thoughtful Banners Bundle.  And I LOVE the Watercolor Wash Background stamp.  So. Much. Fun to use!!!


Just a quick post tonight, but hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...