Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's TIME!!!! The New Catalog Has Arrived!!!

WHOOOOO!  Here we go....it's a NEW CATALOG TIME!!! If you don't have one...please let me know and I can get one free!  (Just would ask that you pay for shipping.)

Trust me...it's an amazing catalog....


My FAVE Suite is the Pop of Pink Suite!!!  AHHHHH!  Melon Mambo is the best color...and part of my stamp room is actually painted that color.  So I SQUEALED when I saw this!!

Anyway...a quick card I'm showing today is for my #acardadayinMay challenge I have been doing.  Have to be honest...don't love this card.  But...still has some fun elements and it's been a crazy busy day...so it is what it is.  Promise you will be seeing LOTS MORE of this suite.  :-)


Pineapples are SO TRENDY these days and before I even knew that...I was SO EXCITED to see this stamp!  A big fat pineapple...yes, please!  I just embossed it in gold and bam!  Fun focal point for the card.  And paired with the Thoughtful Banners Bundle (fun stamp set with coordinating punch!) for the greeting...so fun!


There is thick Melon Mambo Baker's Twine in this catalog.  Swoon!  I pulled out a few strands from the thread and just looped it around behind the pineapple.  But just look at this fun gold embossed pineapple...


Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions or need a new catalog!  Thanks for visiting! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...