Thursday, June 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! Knows How to Throw A Party!!!

I LOVE going to Stampin' Up! events.  It is honestly one of the reasons I stay a demonstrator.  I LOVE them even more when I get to help...even in such a small roll.  SOOOOO...it's that time again!  I'm applying to be an Event Display Stamper at the next Stampin' Up! event...so you get to see a bunch of projects in one post!  So much fun, right?!  You've seen most of these projects before, so here's a fun reminder.  :-)

First up are three cards I want to share...


Loving that gold glitter splatter on that card!  

Next up is just a fun and simple layout that I love to use...


Love this color combo!  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Smoky Slate!  So fun and colorful.  


And finally...


I just love this Flirty Flamingo card!! 

Now do you want to see some 3D items?!  Here you go! ...

First is a fun banner made with the NEW Dapper Denim color.  It's paired with Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight.  LOVE this color combo!!!


So bright and cheery!!!

And everyone needs packaging for gift, right?!  Well how about you just make your own gift bag?!  And speaking of pairing with Melon Mambo...I LOVE the NEW Emerald Envy with Melon Mambo!!! ...

 
I made this with the Gift Bag Punch Board...Just left it open at top (and didn't make the score lines on the side) and added handles.  Fun for any small gift!...


And lastly...how about a scrapbook page?!

Love this title...


I hope you enjoyed seeing these projects!  :-)  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything... designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...