Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's Time To Shake And Party...

I LOVE SHAKER CARDS!  A card AND a toy in one!  How much fun is that?!  Here's a shaker card I made recently...


May be hard to tell, but you shake the card and that "stuff" in the middle moves all around...


And loving this stamp set, "Confetti Celebration" that I used.  So. Much. Fun!  Look at all the fun images...


It's a great set!

Stampin' Up! also just came out with a great help for shaker cards.  They are called Foam Adhesive Strips and help you make the "shaker" party of your card stand up tall...


So I cut out my frame, glued on a window sheet, and then added my strips like this.  Also added dimensionals on bottom so bottom of card wouldn't be all weird...


Then just punched some confetti pieces, added them to the center, removed the backing on the foam strips, added the White cardstock that I had stamped on to it, and then adhered it to card front.  So fun!


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...