Sunday, July 31, 2016

Simple Glimmer...

Sometimes simple is best, right?!  Well, here's is a super quick card you could whip up in a jiffy.


This is such a quick and easy card.  I used a notecard, colored a part of the Watercolor Wash background stamp...


Placed my notecard over the part I colored, and rubbed over the back of the card (to get the ink onto the card)...


Then just glued on my heart that I cut out from Gold Glimmer paper, and stamped a little greeting.  That's all!  So quick and easy!  And the glimmer is so shimmery in real life!


Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...