Tuesday, August 16, 2016

10 Year Anniversary!!!

This feels crazy to say, but AS OF TODAY...I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for TEN YEARS!!!! WOWSERS!!!!

I can't believe it! But of course, we have to celebrate!!! So today I am big time celebrating! And I want to spread a little love back to you!! 

From now until Sat (Aug 20th)--for every $50 you buy of Stampin' Up! Merchandise--I will give you $10 more FREE to spend on that same order! (Sorry...can only take orders from USA.)

Sound fun?!  I think so!!!  Here's an example of how it works....place an order of $50 of merchandise, and pick out an extra $10 in product...so actually get $60 worth of products!  Order $100, and get $120 worth!  Order $150 and not only get $180 worth of product ($30 of bonus from me), but you would also get $15 in extra free hostess benefits from Stampin' Up!!!  So exciting!!! Can't beat FREE Stampin' Up! product!  :-)  

Thank you for the support the last 10 years! I get a little teary thinking about how enriched my life has been because of the experience I have had as a demonstrator. What a journey. Can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold!  As I have said before, Stampin' Up! is such an amazing company and I feel so lucky to be a part of it!  

Offer details:  This offer is available exclusively through me: Ashley Van Camp.  Order must be placed (via email to me) by Sat Aug 20th at Midnight MST.  

To take advantage of this awesome deal...just email me your order...designwithink@gmail.com.  Or let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...