Friday, September 23, 2016

Everyone Needs A Little Love!

You want to know what I love about Stampin' Up?!  I LOVE seeing the faces that light up when they get something cute delivered via mail or in person.  Or even just seeing something fun online.  I love the fact that what I love to do can brighten someone's day and make someone smile.  The other day I did a workshop for my bestie and her friends.  I wanted them to have the chance to make something that could brighten someone's day...so this is one of the projects we made...


Who doesn't need a little happy love sent their way?!  I know I could use some most days.  :-)  And I think THE BEST is that the stamp set we used here is called "Sunshine Sayings."

ColorsSmoky Slate, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black (for stamping greeting)
CardstockSmoky Slate, Whisper White, Dapper Denim 
StampsSunshine Sayings, Gorgeous Grunge 
Accessories: 2016-2018 In Color Envelope Paper, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Delicate White Doily, Linen Thread, Silver Sequin Trim, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape

So what do you think?  I hope if you got this in the mail or hand-delivered, that it would bring a smile to your face!  It would bring one to mine, in case anyone was looking for something to send me.  Hee.  :-)



For me...it's all about the little details.  Love the little splatter over the flower that just adds a fun touch of texture.  And it's SO EASILY done with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set!  (Probably my most used stamp set of all time!)



I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  Don't forget...I HAVE A FABULOUS SPECIAL going on this month if you want to order any of the supplies to make this (or any other) project!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...