Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Taking Thailand!!! ....and a Pretty...

Ok...so just am putting this out there...I am a bit closer than I thought I would be to earning a FREE TRIP from Stampin' Up!  But I only have the rest of the month of September to earn it!!!!  Just look at where I would get to go...


So...I am making a final push to try to earn this trip of a lifetime.  What does this mean for you?!

I am offering a "TAKING THAILAND" special!!!!  YAY!  Message me for the details.  (It's a good one...promise! :-) )

This is awesome timing because there is an AMAZING Holiday Catalog that was just released...


That has amazing products that I know you want to order, right?!  :-)  See the catalog here: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

Now...I'm not just going to share this with you.  I also have a fun "pretty" to show you...made with products from this catalog.  So without further ado...


Colors/CardstocksWhisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Vellum, Gold
StampsChristmas Pines
Tools:  Pretty Pines Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Paper Trimmer
Accessories: Emerald Envy Baker's Twine, Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper, Gold Glimmer Paper

Loving this card!  I'm addicted to white cards these days.  And that pine stamp set/framelit set...SWOON!  Love it!  And even that greeting "may your Christmas sparkle with joy and happiness" just makes me smile!  


And plop those fun details onto a Vellum Circle...well just so much fun.  This card has a fun little element.  I cut the right side off just a bit (1"), and adhere the Designer Paper to the inside of the card...


I kind of love that little touch...it's the simple things in life!  :-)  I made this card for a swap, and even after making multiples...I still love it!  I actually think I love it more!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or want to take advantage of my "Taking Thailand" sale!!!  designwithink@gmail.com.  And if you need a holiday catalog...PLEASE let me know!  And I will ship one out to you for FREE!

1 comment:

MaryNSC said...

OO I sure wish I had known sooner.. I so sorry!!! But Now I will keep checking HOpe U get to go !!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...