Monday, October 24, 2016

A Little Gifting Fun...

Just a quick post tonight!  I spent the last week and a half in sunny California with my family...and we had a blast.  I meant to post while I was gone, but we just got too busy and were having so much fun...I just didn't get around to it.  Here are a few pics...

I'm playing catch up this week on some things, so I will be sharing lots!  First up...

I love giving Stampin' Up! gifts...cause I know how much fun they are to receive...but I especially love when they are packaged up all cute!  Here is a quick and easy packaging idea for a fun SNAIL adhesive...


I love seeing packages all in a fun group or container...


This is just a Glassine bag (the polka dot ones that were recently on the Clearance Rack) that I cut down the side seams just a bit, folded over, and stapled so that the SNAIL fit perfect without flopping around in the bag.

Here is a close-up of the details...


I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...