Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trick Or Treat With Some Spooky Fun...

Halloween is coming up!  Whoooo!  I love the cutesy side of Halloween (not so big on the freaky part...I scare super easy.  :-) ), and I love making fun Halloween projects.  I made this quick and simple card awhile ago, so it's probably time I share it!  


I love these little ghosts (from "Spooky Fun" stamp set)  Add a little Washi tape at the top, a little Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on the ghosts (hard to photograph, but so pretty in real life), and you have a fun card!


ColorsPumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White Thick, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Spooky Fun
ToolsTriple Banner Punch
Accessories: Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape, Brights Sequins Assortment, Metallics Sequins Assortment, Halloween Night Baker's Twine



This card really was so fun and quick to make.  Hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...