Monday, November 28, 2016

A Merry Wreath Time...

I don't know about your house, but we are in full "getting ready for Christmas" mode at our house!  Time to trim the tree and get all that decor up!  Well...I hung my big wreath on the door and it just looked "empty" to me.  We had our full inside of our house painted this past summer, and then also painted our outdoor shutters and door.  Guessing that is the reason it just looked "emptier" to me.  So thought a fun banner on the wreath would be fun!  So that's what I did!  Love that I can do so many thing with my Stampin' Up! supplies...and it saves me from having to go to the store....SUPER bonus!  :-)

Should of taken a before picture...but trust me...it looks better.  :-)  Here are a few more pics...hard to see the details in the picture above...


Colors: Kraft, Cherry Cobbler, Gold, Garden Green
Cardstock/Papers: Kraft, Gold Glimmer Paper, This Christmas Designer Series Paper, Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: NONE!
Tools: Big Shot, Large Letters Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Holly Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits (largest size), Holly Berry Builder Punch
Accessories: Gold 1/4" Natural Trim Ribbon, Brights Enamel Dots
BONUS!!!  The Holly Berry Builder Punch is on sale TODAY!!!  Today is the final day! 

I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...