Friday, December 23, 2016

I'm Dreaming Of...TGIFC - 87

It's the last TGIF Challenge before Christmas!  Wowsers!  Why... of course a fun Christmas themed challenge would be perfect for this week!  So here you go!!!!


A themed challenge using my favorite color!  Well how fun is this?!  You know you want to play along so make sure you head on over to the blog to play!  http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com

Before you go...check out the card I made in honor of the theme...


I thought it would be really fun to use the Candy Cane Christmas set for this card, and I basically copied the holiday catalog for this one.  But color combo: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, and Blushing Bride.

ColorsWhisper White, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Silver
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White
StampsCandy Cane Christmas
ToolsBig Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Clear Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush

Accessories: Pop of Pink Washi Tape, Silver Thread, Metallic Enamel Shapes

Kinda fun, I think.  Here are a few close-up's...


I colored over all the candies with the Clear Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush...to give them this a fun shimmer.  Love it.  Then also added a few Silver Enamel Shapes.


I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Go play along!  Can't wait to see what you do!  Let me know if you have any questions.  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...