Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Jolly, Merry, Peace Wreath...

You know those projects you see and they inspire you to immediately make them?!  Well...I saw something on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog (one of Stampin' Up!'s Artisan team members)...and I just HAD to make it.  It was a wreath ornament made from a Mason Jar lid!!!  How fun is that?  Here are the ones I made...

Aren't they so much fun!  I just love them.  This one is the one most similar to the one she made...

This one uses Kraft Rope Trim, Christmas Greeting Thinlits, Holly Berry Builder punch, and Very Vanilla Lace Trim. 

I personally love this one so much...

Kinda festive and fun.  I LOVE the Red Glimmer Paper Santa hat.  It's made with Red Glimmer Paper and the Jolly Hat Builder Punch...that is ON SALE right now! Whoooo!  Look how cute it is!  The rest of this wreath is made with Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Gold Foil Paper, Ribbon Silky Taffeta Combo Pack (Emerald Envy), and Gold 1/4" Natural Trim.


Then one last "peaceful" wreath ornament...

Super Christmas-y and fun, right?  This one uses Silver Glimmer Paper, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Star Punch, Silver 1/4" Natural Trim, and Christmas Greeting Thinlits. I think it turned out quite festive as well.

I happened to make some of these for some gifts.  And here is how I quickly wrapped them...


Used the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper as a little insert in the Guesseted bags.  So easy and quick! 

So which one is your fave?  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...