Saturday, December 10, 2016

Jolly Santa...December Club Card...

It was club week this week!  Yay!  Want to see the card we made?!  Well...here you go...

I love this jolly little Santa.  He's from the "Jolly Friends" stamp set.  Such. A. Fun. One!!!  And I love that Cable Knit Embossing folder!

ColorsWhisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Gold
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Basic Black, Real Red, This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Jolly Friends, Candy Cane Christmas
ToolsBig Shot, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Mini Stapler, Clear Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, White Embossing Powder, Mica Flakes

This was a quick and fun card to make, yet lots of fun elements. Look at the fun Mica Flakes on this hat.  I just adhered the pieces of the hat together, added a little green lid Tombow glue, then "dip" the hat in the bag the flakes come in.  Such a fun and easy way to add a little glitz and glamour. 
 

I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  designwithink@gmail.com 
 

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...