Friday, January 6, 2017

Double Time With TGIF Challenge - 89

Can it really be FRIDAY already?!  And it's time for a .... TGIF Challenge!!!  Whooo!!!  Head over to the TGIF Challenge blog to participate!  This week's challenge is my kind of challenge...a fun color combo!  Make anything you want with these colors!  And what fun colors they are!  (Especially with some of the new products in the Occasions Catalog.  SWOON!)

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/01/tgifc89.html

Want to see what I did for the challenge?  I actually made one card and wasn't super thrilled, so decided to make another.  But you probably want to see both, right?!  :-)  Well here you go! ...


I am SOOOOOOO excited to have the Occasions Catalog....AND it's Sale-A-Bration (FREE exclusive item with every $50 merchandise order) TIME!!!!  WHOOO!  (And I am SOOOOO Sick of Christmas colors, etc. Hee.)  So it was a lot of fun to play with these colors!  Here are a few more pics of the cards I did...

This was the 2nd card I ended up making.  I LOVE this "So Very Much" stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!  One of the first things I ordered. 

Colors: Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Stamps: So Very Much
Tools: Big Shot, Boho Chic Embossing Powder
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Sprinkles Embellishments




This was the 1st card I did that I didn't end up loving as much.  However, I LOVE the Cool Treats Suite.  So my kind of suite!  Total SWOON over this one!!!  Fun colors, stamps, framelits, embellishments, paper, etc.


 I will probably play around a little with this one because I almost like it.  Just think the ribbon is bugging me.  Hee.  Ever have that problem.  You like a card ok, but something is "off".  Well that's this one for me! 
Colors: Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock/Papers: Peekaboo Peach, Shimmer White, Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Cool Treats
Tools: Big Shot, Frozen Treats Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Pool Party Ribbon, Delicate White Doily, Gold Sequin Trim


Both of the popsicles are stamped with the same color...Flirty Flamingo.  I just stamped the first one, and then without re-inking, stamped the 2nd one.  Love how you can get so many tones from just one stamp pad!


Hope you enjoy!  Head over to the blog and have fun with the challenge!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...