Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy Party Animal Banner...

I've shared a few things with the Party Animal suite of products...and I think it's about time I shared a Birthday Banner!  :-)  Cause seriously...I LOVE banners!!! What occasion couldn't use a fun banner?! 

So what do you think?  I hope it makes you want to make one!  :-)

Colors: Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Party Animal Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Balloon Adventures
Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits, Banners Framelits, Large Letters Framelits
Accessories: Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim, Taffeta 1/8" Emerald Envy, Linen Thread, Bold Brights Enamel Shapes

Here are a few up-close pictures...




Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...