Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Little Succulent Fun...

Continuing on with sharing projects done with the fun succulent bundle...here is a fun succulent in a pot that we made at my club group this month...


ColorsOld Olive, Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock/PapersOld Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
StampsOh So Succulent
ToolsBig Shot, Succulent Framelit Dies
Accessories: Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Pearls, Lace Doilies

I mean seriously...HOW CUTE IS THIS?!  I found these little pots (about 2" across) and just had to have them for succulents.  I just can't believe how much fun these dies are.  You cut these flowers...


(It's just 2 of each of the 6 sizes) ...and then curl them with a bone folder (don't worry too much about curling them a ton...you just want to break down the fibers...you can mold them when they are all adhered together) ...


Then just adhere them together (I use the glue lid liquid tombow glue that is sold in Stampin' Up!'s annual catalog) and you have this darling flower.  I also sponged the tips of the petals AFTER it was all put together...


I mean seriously.  We just added a darling lace doily over the pot (there is a styrofoam ball inside that we pinned the flower to) and tied some of that BEAUTIFUL Sale-A-Bration ribbon (get it FREE before March 31st! with a $50 merchandise order) around it and voila!  I love this project SO MUCH!!! Just LOOK HOW CUTE...



If you have any other questions...just let me know.  But trust me...you want to make this cute little flower!  :-)  I can help you order any of the supplies you need.  designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...