Thursday, February 2, 2017

Birthday Adventure...

Just an easy, quick, but fantastically fun card today!!


I LOVE doing watercolor washes.  I'm not a great water colorer with the detailed images.  However...a watercolor wash I can do. And I love it!  Here I just did a wash over the embossed sentiment to make it pop.  The rest of the card is very subtle.

ColorsBasica Black, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Shimmer White, Basic Black, Real Red
StampsBalloon Adventures
ToolsBig Shot, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits, Aqua Painter, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Corner Rounder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Basic Black Embossing Powder


The balloon is embossed in white on Vellum Cardstock.  The bow is cut out using the die from the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits.


This whole card front is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock.  Although it's hard to see in a photo--there is a fun shimmer on all of it!  And a little splatter goes a long way!  Love me some splattering!

Let me know if you have any questions!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...