Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Oh So Succulent Birthday...

Whew!  Life. Has. Been. So. Busy!  Some fun mixed in, but insane busy.  Finally sharing the card we made at club last week.  I truly love the "Oh So Succulent" bundle.  It's such a fun stamp set with coordinating dies.  We used both at club this month, but here's a peek at the card we made using the stamps...


Too fun, right?!  I truly love how it turned out.  The color combo is so fun and fresh.

ColorsPool Party, Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Gold, Crumb Cake
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate, Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
StampsOh So Succulent, Gorgeous Grunge
ToolsTriple Banner Punch, Stapler
Accessories: Linen Thread, Mini Staples

Just a few pictures of the details...


Love all the layers and details on this card.  And my most used stamp is probably the splatter stamp from the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set.  I simply stamped all the flowers first, and then stamped over it all with the splatter in Crumb Cake ink.


I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Let me know know if you have any questions on anything!  designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...