Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter Stampin' Treat...

A little late in this...but here is a fun double pocket treat holder that I made for Easter.  In the back pocket, I put a package of Delicate Doilies and in the front--some Easter bunny chocolate!  Can't beat chocolate and stamping supplies...right?!  :-)

 
You just take a Kraft Tag a Bag, and fold in half...and then adhere the Designer Series Paper around the bag to keep it all together.  So easy and fun!

Colors: Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Kraft, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Stamps: March '17 Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set--Bunny Buddies
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Classic Label Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pool Party Ribbon

I used the Paper Pumpkin stamp set from March for this project...LOVE those bunny ears! 


Hope you enjoy!  I know Easter is over, but you could easily make this for any other occasion!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  Or shop 24/7 on my website: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...