Thursday, April 6, 2017

Prize Winning Swap :-) ...

Do you follow me on Facebook and Instagram?!  If not...you should!  Just search for Design With Ink and click follow!  If you do follow me...you hopefully saw my post the other day where I shared some swaps from one I participated in with my group, and a prize I received for being one of the winners in this swap!  Well...today I'm sharing my *Prize Winning* Swap.  Hee.  :-) It's a quick and simple card to make and a fun layout you could use over & over...


ColorsWhisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Crumb Cake
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, So Saffron, Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack
StampsCarousel Birthday, Balloon Adventures
ToolsBig Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Duet Banner Punch
Accessories: Gold Thread, 15-17 In Color Doilies, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush

So what do you think?!  Here are a few of the details up close...

First of all...this embossing folder is MY FAVORITE!  It's called "Sparkle" and I use it ALL. THE. TIME!  Look how fun and cute it is...


Second of all...who LOVES shimmer?!?!  I do!!! Hard to capture in a photo, but those circus tents are all sparkly.  I just colored over them with the Wink of Stella Clear Glimmer Brush.  Hopefully you can see a little glimmer, but it's really sparkly in real life.


Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  I would be happy to help you order any supplies you need for your crafting project! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...