Friday, April 14, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 103: Delicate Dragonfly...

Can I get a WOOT!!!  It's Challenge day.  And let me just say...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention LOVE) this weeks Challenge!  It's a sketch challenge...and just look at it...

Isn't this beautiful!  SOOOOO many possibilities!!!!  I hope you play along this week!  Just head over to the TGIF Challenge blog to play!

Before you go...check out what I made with the sketch.  I took the water coloring part of it literally...because that is definitely one of my favorite things to do...


ColorsBermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate
Cardstock/Papers: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
Tools: Big Shot, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Stapler
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Thread, Staples

(I really need to work on my photography skills because this card is so much prettier in real life.) I embossed the dragonfly in white and then adhered a vellum dragonfly (gotta love stamp sets with coordinating framelits!) over it.  Check out the details...


So much fun!


Now it's time to go participate yourself!  Can't wait to see what you do!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...