Thursday, May 11, 2017

Eastern Palace Meets Blooms & Bliss...

Need a quick and fun gift/treat holder?!  Well look no further than the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits! This is retiring and I'm so sad because it's FABULOUS!  It's pretty small...about 3" tall/wide.  (I need to measure to verify.)  But still fits quite a bit because of the fun shape.  So. Stinking. Cute.  It was perfect for my project here...a little Mother's Day gift filled with "hugs & kisses" chocolate candy's.  The Blooms & Bliss paper was the perfect pair...and with the Eastern Palace thinlits...perfect match!


I mean seriously...how cute!


I just tied the bow and then adhered it with a glue dot.  So you can easily open the one flap (just lift it over the handle), and get the gift out!!!


So fun, right?!


I love seeing them all lined up in rows...makes my heart happy!


What do you think?!  These took almost no time at all to make!  Make sure you have this die set before it retires at the end of this month!  (Or could sell out before then!)

Email with any questions: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...