Monday, May 8, 2017

Eastern Palace....In Color Banner Style -

I have had SO. MUCH. FUN playing with the Eastern Palace Suite.  Do you have yours yet?!

Lots of ideas floating through my head on ways to use the fun framelits and coordinating stamps.  Let me just say--the framelits are Fan. Tas. TIC!!!  Stunningly beautiful and unique!

If you have followed my blog at all...you know I LOVE banners!  So...I was thinking I need to share a fun banner...and how about made with the IN COMING In Colors?!!?!?  Gotta love Sneak Peeks!!  (And the In Colors are the FIRST thing I look for when getting a new catalog!)


Look at how those amazing dies layer together!  So stunning!


And LOVE those tassels!!  So fun!


Each of the pennants are stamped with different stamps from the stamp set.

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions or want to order one of the fabulous Eastern Palace bundles!

designwithink@gmail.com

(click HERE or on picture to see clearer)




No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...