Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Extended Baker's Box...Nailed It! - Club Project

Time to share the club project for the month!  I know, I know...the Nailed It framelits are sold out.  While that's incredibly sad...there is still SO MUCH you can do without the framelits!  The stamp set is still fabulous and so much fun to use!  Also...the Baker's Box is retiring, and it's one of my FAVES!!!  We made a version of a Baker's Box, but we tweaked it just a bit.  Check out the box we made, and then I will share what's different about it...


ColorsBasic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Real Red
Cardstock/PapersBasic Gray, Real Red, Watercolor Paper, Neutrals Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Nailed It
ToolsBig Shot, Baker's Box Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dynamic Hexagons Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Smoky Slate 1/8" Ribbon, Mini Paper Clips, Staples

So what do you think?!  Kinda fun, right?  Great for gifting to those special men in your life.  You're probably thinking--what's different about this box?  Looks like the normal Baker's Box to me.  Well...check out this picture...


Look how much bigger it is!  So much fun, right?!  The box on the left is the normal size the die makes.  And the one on the right is what we made with an easy adjustment!


Look at the fun details, also.  I kept things simple, but still wanted things to pop.  So check out the Vellum embossed tag--using the Dynamic Hexagon Embossing Folder...


Swoon!!!  And that hammer is pretty fun too, if I do say so myself.  It's just colored with the Watercolor Pencils--which are A-MA-ZING!!!


And how about just another quick view of the box...


This is one of my fave boxes, and I'm so sad it's retiring May 31st!  (or sooner if it sells out!)

***BONUS***  Order the Baker's Box Thinlits from me before it retires and I will send you the project instruction sheet for this project!  Learn how to easily make this taller box with the same dies!  The project sheets are normally just available for my team and my club members--but I will send it to you for FREE when you order the Baker's Box Thinlits!  (Just PLEASE make sure you don't have "No Contact" selected when you order or I won't know who to send it to!!!) 

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know how I can help you!  :-)

designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...