Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Lemon Zest Birthday...

I LOVE the Lemon Zest bundle.  A stamp set with coordinating punch....why yes, please!  :-)  I've played quite a bit with this, so just quickly wanted to share a fun birthday card you can make with this bundle...


ColorsLemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersShimmer White Cardstock, Whisper White, Berry Burst
Stamps: Lemon Zest
ToolsLemon Builder Punch
Accessories: Delicate White Doily, Linen Thread, Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

Love this color combo also!  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, & Peekaboo Peach.  The In Colors for the win!  :-) So fun and fresh and summer!!! 


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help with any of your crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...