Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Pizzazz-y Falling Flowers Birthday...

Have you used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen yet?!  Well...here's a secret...I love using it!  Ok...that's not really a secret. Hee.  The secret is that--I don't usually use it for it's intended purpose!  Whatttt???  What do I use it for, then?!  Well...I use it to add a little pizzazz to my projects!  Want to see?!


Colors So Saffron, Berry Burst, Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers: So Saffron, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Falling Flowers, Lemon Zest (for greeting)
Tools: Big Shot, May Flowers Framelits, Seaside Embossing FolderTriple Banner Punch, Sponge
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doily, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

Where is the pizzazz?!  Well...if you check out the flower detail and the flourish behind it...you may notice it is glossy/shiney/fabulous.  :-)  Just look at how beautiful!!! ...

I just stamped my image, then drew over it with the glue pen.  Let dry, and voila!  Totally beautiful!  Check out the flower...


Hope you enjoy!  You should give this little tip a try!  It's fabulous...and who doesn't love more fabulous-ness in their lives?!  :-)  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact me: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...