Monday, June 19, 2017

Striped Label Me Pretty...

When I was looking through the catalog...I literally ooooohhhhhh'ed when I saw the Striped Treat Bags.  Of course they were on my first order.  And let me just say...they are even more luscious in person.  I'm in love.  Here's the first bag I made...there will be many more to come.  :-)


Aren't these bags gorgeous?!  Love, love, LOVE!! 

Colors: Powder Pink, Pool Party, Gold
Cardstock/Papers: Powder Pink, Soft Sky, Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Tools: Pretty Label Punch, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Striped Treat Bags, Gold Library Clips. Delicate White Doily, Gold Faceted Gems, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Gold Thread


Hope you enjoy!  Thank so much for visting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...