Friday, June 9, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 111: Thanks May Flowers!

It's TGIF Challenge time again!  Yippee!  If you haven't tried this challenge yet, you REALLY should!  It's SO much fun to step out of your comfort zone and try something new.  Plus--it helps my mind focus on something, so I'm not so scatterbrained.  :-)  Hee.  That's a win-win!  And this weeks challenge is so much fun!  It's a sketch challenge.  Check it out...


What a fun sketch, right?!  Well...want to see what I came up with?!  Can I just say though, that I LOVE getting new Designer Series Paper.  Sparks all sorts of creativity in my soul.  And the new Stampin' Up! catalog has some beauties in it!  One of my FAVORITES is called "Naturally Eclectic." So much fun and LOVE the color combo!  So that was my starting point for this sketch...


ColorsSoft Sky, Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach
Cardstock/PapersSoft Sky, Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Falling Flowers, Thankful Thoughts
ToolsBig Shot, May Flowers Framelits, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, White Embossing Powder, Rhinestones

Loving this stamp set and coordinating framelits.  It's not new...it was in last catalog.  But the stamp set is called "Falling Flowers" and the coordinating framelits are called "May Flowers."  So much fun to work with!


This flower bundle is using all In Colors also...some of the brand new ones and some of the ones sticking around from last year!  I LOVE having In Colors!


Thanks so much for visiting!  What do you think?!  Are you ready to go try this challenge?!  I hope so!  Click HERE to head to the Challenge Blog for all the info! 

Let me know if you have any questions or need to order any fun new supplies!  I would love to be your creative coach!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...