Friday, July 21, 2017

Christmas In July--COME JOIN ME!!!!


Seriously...just saying...being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is SO MUCH FUN!!!  It is fun at any level: whether you just want to buy for yourself at a discount, sell to people, sign up a team, etc.  Whatever level you want to do: you can do it!  Make it work for you!

And...I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ON MY TEAM!!!!

***Stampin' Up! has a FABULOUS promotion going on right now!!!!***

If you sign-up before July 31st and purchase your Starter Kit (Which is a fun deal anyway!  Just $99 plus tax--AND FREE SHIPPING--you get to pick out whatever product you want up to $125!!!  Totally customizable!!) ...you get a FREE Essentials Gift Pack included with your kit!!!  It is an ADDITIONAL $72 in product FREE!!!  Check out the BONUSES you get FREE with your kit:
 
 And look at this DARLING "Christmas of Carols" stamp set:


I am SO EXCITED and would truly love to have you on my team!  PLEASE let me know what questions you have!  And just FYI...YES!  You can just get the kit at the great deal and it is YOURS to keep forever--even if you don't sell anything after! 
Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...