Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Daisy Delight Flower Fun....

Have you seen the Daisy Delight Bundle?!  I am sure you have because it is one popular item!  Well...wanted to show you my very first creation I made with it.  I think you're going to like it.  :-)  I hope you will! 

The quick story behind this is that my good friend had a baby recently.  A few of us got together and wanted to say congrats and also help her a little.  So first I made this bouquet...


Hard to get a great picture, but I pretty much love it.  The colors are all bright and cheery...Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Tangerine Tango.


Colors: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist
Stamps: Daisy Delight
Tools: Daisy Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Scissors
Accessories: Gold Faceted Gems, Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon

Now...I mentioned we wanted to help her out as well.  So here's what I popped in this bouquet once it was all done...


A bunch of food gift cards!  I love doing this for new mom's because what new mom doesn't need a quick meal for "those" days?!  :-)


I should of gotten a better pic of an individual flower.  But I did 4 layers of the stamped and punched Daisy Flower, then punched two 3/4" circles and just cut some slits all around the circle to make it fringe-y.  Then added a Gold Faceted Gem in the middle.  How can you beat flowers that won't die on you AND they will feed you?!  Hee hee.

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact me: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Nancy Ferb said...

I love your Daisy Arrangement. I've been struggling w/ a "filler" and love your idea! Enjou Thailand!
Nancy Ferb

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...