Friday, July 28, 2017

July Club Card ... Glimmery Lemon Zest

Have you heard me mention just how much I love this Lemon Zest bundle?!  I've shared quite a few projects with this stamp set, and I have another one for you today!!! This is the card my clubbers made this month...


ColorsPowder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White Thick, Whisper White, Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack, Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate
Stamps: Lemon Zest, Timeless Textures (splatter)
ToolsLemon Builder Punch, Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Heat Tool
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Bermuda Bay Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

This is a simple card to make, but it has a bunch of fun layers...



And did I mention...that Lemon is all glittery?!  SO YUM!!!!  Just brush over it with the Glitter brush and in real life--it's so sparkly!  LOVE IT!


Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  I am always adding people to my club so let me know if you want any more details!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...