Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August Paper Pumpkin Bonus Card ...

Wowsers!  End of summer/beginning of school has about done me in!  Sorry for my absence!!!  So. Busy!!!  But...although I'm super sad summer is over and kids are back in school...let's here it for routine!  I will be back to regularly posting fun projects!  YAY!!!!


Today I'm sharing PAPER PUMPKIN stuff!!!  This is one of my FAVE things that Stampin' Up! does.  It's a crafting kit that comes to your door each month full of surprises!  You get ALL the supplies needed to make that month's project...including an exclusive stamp set EVERY month & ink! 

This month's kit was FABULOUS!  It came with all the supplies to make 8 cards/envelopes with a gift box to put them all in!  LOVE the kit, the stamp set, the style...love it all!!!  Check out this short video to see how cool it is!




Along with the Paper Pumpkin kit that you receive each month...I also mail out a bonus card if you are a subscriber through me.  I make this card using just the stamp set from the kit along with other Stampin' Up! supplies from the current catalogs.  This shows you that even after your kit is completed--you have a stamp set that you can use forever!!  Here's the card I sent this month...


Colors: Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Stamps: August '17 Paper Pumpkin Giftable Greetings Stamp Set
Tools:Ticket Tear Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Black Baker's Twine, Rhinestones

So fun, right?!  Kinda love it!  Clean and simple and bright and cheery!  :-)


I have a fun BONUS for you!  Stampin' Up! is offering 1/2 off your first month for first time subscribers!  So let me know if you want to take advantage of that offer!  It's a fun way to cheer up your month!  :-)


Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...