Friday, August 4, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 119: Curry Pool Party Twist ...

Have you been following me for awhile?!  If so...you probably know I love color.  Bright and fun, I just love it!  So it should be no surprise that a bright and fun color challenge is right up my alley!  Check out this fun color challenge this week...


Let's be real...anything with Lemon Lime Twist has my name on it. :-)  (Do you LOVE this color as much as me?!) I went with a somewhat subtle card with these colors.  It's quick and simple too.  Just some basic stamping and a few embellishments.  


ColorsCrushed Curry, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/PapersPool Party, Whisper White
Stamps: Daisy Delight
ToolsNONE!
Accessories: Linen Thread, Delicate White Doily, Rhinestones

What do you think?!  Can I just say...I love some "two-step" stamping. That is when you stamp your background image in the colors you want like this...


And then stamp a second time to add the detail...

For this card I used tone on tone for the subtle look...but you just as easily could do a fun black outline or another color to really make a bold statement.  

P.S...don't you just love the little touch a piece of doily can add to a project...


A package of these goes a long way because I rarely use a full one on a card.  Too much fun!


Hope you enjoy this project!  I would love to see you participate in this challenge yourself!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!  Head on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG and play along!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...