Friday, August 18, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 121: Girly Hello!

Well I LOVE this challenge this week!  (Do I say that every week?!  Ooops....I just really think they are so much fun!!!)  But check this one out...

A GIRLY challenge?!  Well how fun and FABULOUS is that?!   Fun fact about me...I grew up with all brothers...just 3 boys and me.  Well fast forward to when I get married and we have kids...we have three girls!  Haha.  So I grew up not so much a lover of girly things.  However...now...I'm all "girlied" in and I love it!  :-)

I mean seriously...just look how cute my kids are.  :-)


They are a blast.  But back to the card...it kinda morphed from what I originally thought about doing.  But I LOVE pink, so of course it had to be all about the pink for me!  :-) 


Colors: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Basic Black
Cardstock/PapersPool Party, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Pop of Paradis
Tools: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Accessories: Black Metallic Thread, Delicate White Doily, Rhinestones, Pick a Pattern Washi Tape, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon

I don't really like how this card photographed.  But...suffice it to say that this card is glittery, pink-y, and a little delicate to boot.

I wanted a big blurt of glitter, so that's what I did--just blurted glitter out of my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and swooshed it around.  That part is what I don't like with the photography of this card. But it's so sparkly in real life.   :-) 



I hope you enjoy this card!  And I REALLY hope you participate!!!  Check out the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG and play along!!!! 

Thanks so much for visiting me!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...