Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Fun...

Who loves Halloween?!  I have to admit...I do!!! 🙋  I prefer to stick to the "giving away fun things" part of the holiday...instead of the spooky/gory part.  (Fun fact about me...I get scared SUPER easy...so I just don't do the haunted house type thing.) But really...any holiday where I get to make cute things and spread around holiday cheer...I'm all in.  Haha.  Here are just a few fun items I made for Halloween this year.  I actually did a Halloween class with these fun items ...


Look how cute they are!  They are all using the Spooky Night Suite!  LOVE!  (And just a little side note...these were also offered as Make & Take's at our night session at the Suite Stampin' Success Event I have been talking about. 😀)

First up, we have a fun decorative plate...

That cat with the coordinating cat punch just takes this over the top!!!!  Swoon!!! 😻

Then an "OWL"riffic candy jar...


Who wouldn't want to receive this as a fun little Halloween gift?!

And last but not least...a FABULOUS treat tube candy holder!  This is made with the Acetate boxes that are in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog.  We cut them in half and then put in 6 of the Treat Tubes also sold in that same catalog!  LOVE!!!



What do you think?!  Kinda fun, huh?!  LOVE these projects...if I do say so myself.  😀

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...